Stop till you drop

How did it feel to have more or less money than other people in the class?
I feel fantastic, cause I am the richest one. And because of that I can buy anything I want without any control and worried, and even i kept these money I can still use it other time. Its more free for me to do things I want when I have to, cause the money is always be there.

How did it feel to see what you could and could not afford at the Global Mall?

I am the could once, even I got so much money, I can still buying things that is real cheap even no coast, so that I can save more to be thrifty. And not like some of the middle class or lowest class, that have to worried about how many coast this how many coast that, I can use it frequently.

How many of you could not afford education? What would your lives be like if you could not go to school?

You life will be like hell, you will not have the bright side of the view. You will only do stuff or jobs that is not according to education like those work that using your strength. And you will definitely be poor, so rather spend more money on the education than no have been educated, I will choose education it brings me a better life.

How would it feel to have to choose between food and health care?

I would choose health care, cause that if you got really bad food but you can still eat it and cover your hunger then thats good enough, but if you rather choosing eat super delicious food and get sick but no money to pay the health care I would definitely choose health care. More save.

How many of you have ever been very sick or gone to a hospital or had friends and family who have? What would your life be like now if you had been unable to get medical care?

You will have to pay everything by your self and other family members during this time have to be careful for using money, and if you are going to get a surgery then it will be even worse.

What were the impacts caused by people with fewer Global Mall Dollars, and what were the impacts caused by people with more Global Mall Dollars?
So the range between the rich people and the poor people will be more and more different, and few years later, just from the clothing you easily tell who is from which class that is what happened if we keep doing that.

Discuss the fact that roughly one-fifth of all people worldwide survive on

less than $1 (U.S.) a day – how does this limit their choices, and what are the environmental, social, and global security implications of this?
Every day 1 dolors. That is the worse thing I never heard. They have to choose between environment, and people and also pressure of the people beside them. And these poor people is going to slow down the world economics cause if you don't help them they won't turn it good. They will still been like how they are, and more and more people become like that. The world economy is going to be bad.

When you were choosing what to buy, did you think about the environmental impact? For those of you in the lowest income range, did you have a choice about the environmental impact you produced? If not, how did it feel to

not have a choice?
Yes, because I am a student, we always want to by what we want and plus we are teenage students we got comparing going on everyday. If one day you loose it, you will find better things and WIN it back next day this is how we survive till now. And we are stuck in this small bubbles it makes us don;t have any choice to choose, we can only follow how the POP wave goes. It makes our life tough than others like adults. For the clothing part.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does the good citizen look like ?

Phelp's iPod

Barack Obama was voted the most influential man of 2008